October 7, 2011
AACE International now offers a limited window of opportunity for individuals who allowed their certification to lapse to reinstate those certifications without taking the examination. To take advantage
of this one-time, limited amnesty program, individuals must submit a
special recertification application with payment by December 31, 2011
along with proof that they have met or exceeded the recertification
required by AACE International to maintain the certification status.
- Click here
- Select either the online application or the print and mail application option listed at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the application and provide payment information.
- Collect all supporting documents to support the credits claimed on the application, such as:
- Letters from current/previous employers to verify your active employment in the industry during the past three years.
- Copies of certificates, attendance rosters, etc. of any educational or professional development activities during the past three years.
- Copies of lists of professional papers published in the professional journals or magazines or presented at technical meetings, etc., during the past three years.
- Documentation for all voluntary service to AACE or other cost or management related organizations, during the past three years.
- Copies of any additional technical certifications or license obtained, during the past three years.
- Copy of the last AACE International certification certificate (if possible).
- Submit all supporting documents to: email@example.com or mail to:
1265 Suncrest Towne Centre Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505-1876 USA
As of January 1, 2012, any individual who has lapsed the recertification will be required to retake the examination to reinstate the certification. AACE International has announced that we will be more assertive in assuring that individuals with lapsed AACE certifications are not claiming the status on their business cards, letterhead and professional resumes.
For more information on how to reinstate your certification, contact Valerie Smith or Amanada E. Hildebran at AACE International Headquarters.