|Nominating Committee Chair Michael Nosbisch CCC PSP has announced the results of balloting for the 2013-2014 AACE International Board of Directors and proposed amendments to the Constitution and Bylaws.
Nosbisch also noted that the proposed Constitution and Bylaws amendments received overwhelming approval with 90.3% of all ballots cast in favor of the proposals. The amendments will take place effective July 1, 2014.
- President-Elect: Martin Darley, CCC
- Vice President-Administration: Nicholas L. Kellar, CCC EVP PSP
- Vice President-TEC: Donald F. McDonald, Jr. PE CCE PSP
- Director - Region 3: Mark G. Cundiff, PSP
- Director - Region 5: David A. Norfleet, CCC CFCC
- Director - Region 6: John L. Haynes, PSP
- Director - Region 8: Asoka K. Pillai, CCE EVP FAACE
“On behalf of this year’s Nominating Committee, I would like to thank all the candidates who participated in this year’s election process. We encourage individuals interested in seeking office to familiarize themselves with the nominations and election process. Next year’s Nominating Committee Chair Marlene M. Hyde, CCE EVP and her committee will begin the process of looking for our next cycle of candidates at the Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. We encourage qualified members to make their interest known. I would also like to express my appreciation to this year’s Nominating Committee which included Ginette B. Basak P.Eng FAACE, Philips Tharakan Mulackal CCE EVP, Michael B. Pritchett CCE CEP, and Dr. Stephen P. Warhoe PE CCE CFCC FAACE,” Nosbisch concluded.