|In the midst of staggering business and economic turmoil, you need all the tools at your disposal to help shore up your career prospects. AACE certification can help you and the organizations that rely on you for help!|
The purpose of AACE Certification is to provide a means for well-qualified individuals in the cost and management industry to establish credentials to recognize their skills, knowledge and experience, in addition to providing the public and the industry a means of distinguishing individuals who have met stringent criteria and competency in order to be AACE Certified.
Why AACE Certification?
Top 10 Reasons to Earn AACE Certification
- ...Grants your professional credentials by providing an impartial endorsement of your knowledge and expertise.
- ...Shows your professional commitment and ability to perform to your peers, supervisors, and clients.
- ...Results in greater recognition from peers for taking that extra step in your professional development.
- ...Enhances your professional image by developing certified professionals who stand out as examples of excellence.
- ...Reflects your personal achievement of proving excellence in your field and meeting industry standards and requirements.
- ...Can improve career opportunities by giving you the “edge” when being considered for a promotion or other opportunities.
- ...May provide for greater earnings potential through salary and wage increases based on your certification status.
- ...Improves your skills and knowledge through training, study, and “keeping up” with the industry via the recertification requirements.
- ...Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities by proving that you have invested in your own professional development.
- ...Enriches self-esteem by allowing you to distinguish yourself beyond your job title or academic degree.