|QUICK RECERTIFICATION FACTS|
- It is the certificantís responsibility to ensure recertification fees are paid and applications are submitted on time, including all required documentation.
- All certifications not renewed by the expiration date will result in an expired status immediately, unless other arrangements have been made and approved by AACE Certification Staff
- If you hold more than one AACE Certification,:
- For Re-examination: You must re-examine for each certification your wish to maintain prior to the expiration date.
- For CEUs Plan: You may submit one recertification application
with 12 CEUs. The application and credits
are applied to all active certifications, pending approval. Please review the Recertification
by CEUs Application Example for a detailed description of each category and acceptable activity to ensure you can meet the criteria prior to submission.