- In April 2013, members of the YPC traveled to Purdue University and the University of Southern California where over 150 students in the colleges of engineering learned about the benefits of AACE-I and the committee. Both events were well received and follow-on efforts are being planned for the next academic year.
- On April 18, 2012, the Young Professionals Committee (YPC) traveled to Texas State for two outreach events. This was the second visit during the last two years and was very well received by both faculty and students. Over 75 students from the Ingram School of Engineering attended the events which provided an overview to AACE International, the YPC organization, and various project control career paths. As one student observed, "Until this presentation, I was unaware of this career path and professional organization and definitely plan on attending the upcoming annual meeting in San Antonio." The events featured speakers from AACE International's Young Professional Committee, who will continue this outreach effort during the spring of 2013.
- On March 8, 2012, AACE Southern California Section with support from the AACE International Young Professionals Committee
offered a Local Student Outreach Event.
- Scott Hollingsworth and the AACE Young Professionals Committee (YPC) chairman, Tanner Courrier, gave a presentation to the students of Minnesota State University in Mankato on March 30, 2011. The presentation gave an introduction to AACE and the YPC, and discussed setting up a local student section. Click here to download the AACE MN State YPC PowerPoint presentation.
- The AACE Atlanta Area Section participated in the Construction Education Foundation of Georgia (CEFGA) Career Fair. More information on AACE's participation in this event can be found on the AACE CEFGA web page.